19/01/2018

Big kid - Creative Inspiration Magazine


Fri-yay! Isn't it wonderful it's Friday? Do you have any plans for the weekend? Crafty time ahead, perhaps? I bet I'll have some crafty times ahead - if you want to know more, please see the Instagram as I try to add a picture or two there! 


This page is about weekend activity of other sort - goofing with kids! There's me and my daughters in the photo playing Twister they just got as a Christmas present. The title, "big kid" refers to me as I sometimes act like a big kid. I can act as a teenager, too. At least according to my friend that side of me shows when I'm on a heavy metal gig. 

The page is done for an issue of Creative Inspiration magazine quite some time ago. The color theme was black and white plus one. In this page I mixed in some blue. The papers are mainly from 7 Dots Studio. The mediums used in the background are gesso, mist and inks. 

Wishing you a great start to the weekend! Thank you for stopping by today!


Materials: 7 Dots Studio, Sizzix, Prima Marketing, Lawn Fawn, Ranger, Lollipop Box Kit Club, A Flair for Buttons, Teippitarha, American Crafts



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...